Easy Fruit Desserts
I like the old time recipes that have few ingredients. Most of the recipes on these pages range in age from 1951 to 1977, but some are early 1900's. I hope the fruit dessert recipe you are looking for is in this list. Happy Holidays.
- Fresh Apple recipes including Apple pies
- Apple Pizza and Apple Crisp - You have got to try these.
- Applesauce Recipes - Recipes using applesauce.
- Banana Recipes - What to do with leftover bananas.
- Blueberry Recipes - What to make with blueberries.
- Fruit Pies and Cobbler Recipes - Lots of fruit pies.
- Fruit Salads - Try a fruit salad for dessert.
- Cranberry Recipes - Cranberry recipes. Relishes too.
- Pumpkin Recipes - Many popular pumpkin recipes.
- Rhubarb Recipes - All types of Rhubarb Desserts.
- Strawberry Recipes - All types of strawberry recipes.
- Junket Rennet Recipes - Recipes from the 1970's.
- Pecan Recipes - What you can make with pecans.
- Peanut Butter - Things to make with peanut butter.
- Easy Pie Crust - All different types of pie crusts.
- Homemade Pies - Some real easy cream and custard pies.
- Pudding Recipes - Old fashion and still favorite Bread puddings.
- Fruit Pies and Cobblers - A variety of different fruit pies and cobblers.
- Pillsbury 1966 Bakeoff Recipes - some recipes from a small pamphlet.
- Bisquick Desserts - Fruit desserts made with Bisquick.
- Impossible Pies Recipes - These are just as popular today.
More Fruit Recipes
- Holiday Recipes for cakes, cookies, and candies.
- Fruit Salad Recipes Salads make good desserts too.
- Party Fruit Dip Recipes Maybe you are looking for a dip for dipping fruit.
Holiday Recipe - Start with a heart full of love. Add warm friendship spiced with laughter and merriment. Season with joyful greetings and serve with loads of good cheer.
Stocking Stuffers! Wrap your candies in colorful plastic wrap and tie with festive ribbons. You might even want to add beaded eyes or a felt nose to the wrapper. And don't forget to package your edible gift with an ornament or even attach the recipe.