Party and Snack RecipesEntertaining guests has been popular for a long time. This page has links to popular recipes for what to feed them.
Party Snacks Pages
- Chex Party Mix - All the varieties you can imagine.
- Crispex Snack Mix - Make some puppy chow.
- Party Dips and Chips - Chips and dips, especially guacamole.
- Fruit Dips - Dip chunks of fruit in these tasty dips.
- Finger Sandwiches and Canapes - Easy to fix and tasty too.
- Party Appetizers - Here's a few of the more popular party appetizers.
- Fondue Recipes - Do people still do fondue? Recipes from 1970's.
- Easy Cheese Balls - A "must have" at any party.
- Popcorn Recipes - From colored and seasoned popcorn, to popcorn balls.
- Popcorn Balls Recipes - Old Fashion, Molasses, and Chocolate popcorn balls.
- Candy Apples Recipes - Candy Apples, and Cinnamon Apples recipes.
- How to Make Crackers - You can make your own crackers.
- Corn Dogs Recipe - The most popular page on this website.
- Fried Dough Recipes - Indian bread, fried doughs, and funnel cake.
- How to Make Tortillas - Basic recipe with some other Mexican treats.
- Pizza & Pizza Sauce - Pizza is easy to make, recipes with or without yeast and toppings.
- Refrigerator Biscuits - Teenagers like these recipes, everything easy to make.
- How to Make Sloppy Joes - The best party food ever, and can feed a crowd.
- Deepfried Vegetable Batter - Different batters, from batter for vegetables to batter for fried fish.
- BBQ and Other Sauces - Easy sauces, like Tartar Sauce, Shrimp Sauce, make your own.