Fruit Dips Recipes
On this page you'll find popular fruit dips. You see them all the time at the store right next to the fruit, but it is easy to make your own dips.
Make your own: No Cook Marshmallow Creme
Easy Fruit Dip
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 8 oz soft cream cheese assorted
- Fruits cut into bite size pieces Combine fluff and cheese and beat with mixer until smooth.
- Put into a bowl. Arrange fruits around bowl.
Here's some fruit ideas: melon, cantaloupe, oranges, strawberries, pineapple, apples, grapes, bananas.
Easy Marshmallow Fruit Dip
- 3 1/2 oz marshmallow cream
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 T orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. orange or lemon peel
- 1/4 cup salad dressing
Mix together and serve as a dip for fruit.
- 2 (8oz) fruit flavored cream cheese
- 2 (7oz) jars marshmallow cream
- 1 small container Cool Whip
Cream cheese; add marshmallow cream. When well blended, add Cool Whip. Serve with chunks of cantaloupe, honeydew melon, pineapple, apple, banana, grapes, strawberries, etc.
Low Calorie Easy Fruit Dip
- 1 carton (8oz) plain yogurt
- 3 Tblsp. low calorie strawberry jam
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. grated lemon rind
Combine all ingredients and chill. Serve with chilled fruit dippers, such as apple wedges, melon balls or fresh pineapple wedges. Makes 1 cup, about 13 calories per tablespoon.
Recipe from a Jan. 1974 Woman's Day magazine pullout pg 90
More Party Recipes
- Crispix Party Recipes
- Dips and Chips
- Finger Sandwiches and Canapes
- Fondue Recipes
- Varieties of Party Popcorn
- Holiday Chex Mix Snacks
- Refrigerator Biscuit Recipes
- Caramel Fruit Dips
Food for Thought:
"People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges."