Easy No Bake Cheesecakes Recipes
NO BAKE cheesecakes is probably my favorite of all cheesecakes. I tried the package kind because it was on sale and to satisfy my craving, but they just don't cut it. I need one from scratch at least once a year.
Also below are other recipes, which are No Bake too, including a cool one for Cheesecake on a Stick, and a Banana Cherry cheesecake pie that showed up at a Christmas Party at work.
NO BAKE Cheesecake
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 - 8oz pkgs cream cheese
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Can of chilled Cherry pie filling - optional
Let cream cheese come to room temperature, then beat until light and fluffy. Beat in condensed milk, add lemon and vanilla. Stir until mixed. Pour into
graham crust. Chill about 3 hrs.
Recipe from 1978
My Note: Don't have sweetened condensed milk? Make your own by putting a cup of powdered milk in a blender, plus 2/3 cup of sugar. Pulse it a couple of times, then add 1/4 c melted butter and 1/3 cup boiling water. Blend until smooth. You may have to push it down with a spatula. If you want it thick, go with 1/3 cup water, thinner... add a little more water.
- 36 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1 stick margarine or butter Press above into 9x13 pan.
- 1 pkg. (3oz.) Lemon Jello
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 lg can Milnot (evaporated milk)
- 1 pkg. (8oz.) cream cheese
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Filling for above:
Chill Milnot and whip. Mix Jello in 1 cup hot water. Cream the cream cheese and sugar. Add vanilla. Fold in Milnot. Pour mixture into crust. Sprinkle a few cracker crumbs on top and chill several hours or overnight.
See the recipe: Lemon Jello Cheesecake
Also see this similar recipe: recipe for Lemon Jello Cheesecake
- 1 pkg. crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 c. sugar 1st Layer:
- 1 lg. pkg. Phil. cream cheese
- 1/4 c. milk
- 2 tsp. sugar
Cream together and spread over crust, then spread a prepared package of Dream Whip over the cream cheese mixture.
Spoon out and spread 1 can cherry pie filling over Dream Whip (strawberry pie filling can be used in place of cherry.)
See the recipe: Cherry Supreme cheesecake
Banana Berry No Bake Cheesecake
- 1 8oz cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container of Cool Whip
- 1 can pie filling - blueberry, strawberry or cherry - your choice of berry
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- 4 bananas
Combine sugar, whipped cream and cream cheese in a bowl.
Cream together, by hand until smooth. Cut/slice 2 bananas into the bottom of each pie shell. Put creamy combination on top of bananas. Place 1/2 can fruit berry on top of both and then refrigerate!
My Note: This no bake cheesecake showed up at one of our holiday parties at work. The recipe makes 2 pies.
Cherry DessertMake a graham cracker crust.
- Center Filling:
- 1 small pkg. Dream Whip or Lucky Whip
- 1 small pkg. cream Cheese, (room temperature)
- 1 Tblsp. milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Mix real well. Put this on the graham cracker crust and chill. Then put can of cherry pie filling on the top.
See the recipe: Cherry Dessert
Cherry Cheese Pie
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 can Eagle Brand Milk
- 1/3 cup ReaLeamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling
Mix cream cheese until fluffy, then gradually mix in Eagle Brand milk until smooth. Stir in ReaLemon and vanilla. Pour in prepared crust. Chill until set, then top with your favorite pie filling.
See the recipe: Cherry Cheese Pie
Cheesecake on a Stick Recipe
- 1 cheesecake (8-inch size)
- 1 package (12 oz size) milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts or brittle chips
- 8 popsicle sticks
Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Cut cheesecake into equal wedges (one for each popsicle stick) and make a 1/4-inch horizontal slit in the center back of the crust of each slice of cheesecake with the tip of a knife.
Insert a wooden craft stick through the slit, halfway into each slice. Place the slices on the baking sheet, cover, and freeze overnight.
Melt the chocolate chips and shortening over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and spoon over the cheesecake slices, coating completely and allowing the excess chocolate to drip back into the saucepan.
Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle 1 tablespoon nuts over the top of each and return to the baking sheet; freeze for 1 hour, or until the chocolate and cheesecake are frozen.
Lee's White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 Tbsp cream
- 3 cups milk Mix above. Add:
- 2 (3.3 oz) Instant white chocolate pudding mix
Put into pre-cooked and cooled pie crust. Serve with whipped cream.
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine Mix above and press into 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees, cool.
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 2 cups cool whip Mix until creamy put into the cooled crust.
- 2 - 3 oz packages of instant pudding (chocolate, butterscotch, vanilla, or coconut) Make as directed on package. Top with cool whip and nuts
- No Bake Cookies
- Cream Cheese Cookies
- Baked Cheesecakes
- Bisquick Impossible Cheesecake Pie
- Graham Cracker Crust and Recipes
Start with a heart full of love. Add warm friendship spiced with laughter and merriment. Season with joyful greetings and serve with loads of good cheer.
Wrap your homemade candies in colorful plastic wrap and tie with festive ribbons. You might even want to add beaded eyes or a felt nose to the wrapper. And don`t forget to package your edible gift with an ornament or even attach the recipe.
Holiday Gift Bags
For an easy homemade Christmas gift, make some Chex Party Mix or Crispix Mix and give out as gifts to co workers. Put in cute decorative holiday bags wrapped with curling ribbon. Everybody loves them!
Easy Christmas Crafts
Here's a page to start making some easy Christmas Crafts. Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids and Homemade Christmas Ornaments